Thursday 12 January 2012

snow and sniffles

OK, so I am missing Paul LOTS. I have realised that it’s the first time that we have been apart for this long.

I am lucky though that we have skype and we chat at least twice a day, in the morning and at night and Don is wonderful to have around and I am so damn grateful that he lives with us, he puts out the garbage,gives the girls drinks and supper, gets the wood in, tops up the fire and shovels snow.

Talking of shoveling snow, we are currently waiting to see what this afternoons forecast storm brings. Apparently 10 cms is on its way with gusting winds so therefore whiteouts. Last time 10cm was predicted it was more like 30, and when 30 was predicted it was more like 50.

Let it snow let it snow let it snow.

I have just thrown down a quick lunch – a McDonalds Mango McMini (mmmmmmmmmm) and small fries. I am craving this right now and have one a week, at 500 calories a go I should really knock this little addiction on the head.

I have just said goodbye to my new good friend here, she is going back to England and I will miss her a lot. I remember when we used to chat on Facebook before she moved here and I was also still in the UK and then she flew to NS and I waited to see how they got on. And then we moved here and now they are returning. They are a lovely family and I am so glad I know them, and so sad already that they are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment