Wednesday 8 February 2012

sore throats and new job

OK so I got a new job!!! Yeee haaa, I am super excited as its an exciting one and means I get travel and learning back in my life. Its for a great company and I start on March 12th which is actually our Canniversary date.

Today I am actually home with a bonkers sore throat, its been looming for three days but last night it was the pits. The upside is that I get to be home on a lovely sunny blue sky snowy day with Lily and Paul and soon Chloe when she gets home from school. The downside is it hurts to swallow and I cant really go walking with Dukie as its -13 out there and cold.

I am currently in the throes of transferring my British qual to the Canadian one which isnt as straightforward and easy as I would like it to be. I want to to be one of those hand in paper get paper type of transactions but its going to require more effort on my part.

My latest grumble is that I just cant figure why we cant seem to save any money. I mean really how hard should it be but each month we pay a few hundred off of the credit card from monthly living and I can see our Florida trip, new bathroom and fencing melting away into the far off unobtainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment