Wednesday 21 March 2012

feeling hot hot hot

I have just had my second picnic lunch with a water view and it was bliss. I have found a little spot in a nice residential road that is waterfront and public and has a little bench to sit on. I have spent two happy lunchtimes now on my bench with a mini picnic gazing out at the glittering water.
Its hot today - 23C I think and forecast to be even warmer tomorrow with temps due to dramatically fall on Friday to 10C with snow flurries forecast for the weekend - nuts!
Last night we had a bbq for dinner - burgers and sweet potato wedges and I even saw a mosquito. It was so warm it was just scrumptious. Tonight I plan on mooching around the neighbourhood with Dukie just letting it all sink in.
Paul is off today and tomorrow so thats nice too, maybe he'll wash my car......

No comments:

Post a Comment