Monday 9 July 2012

loving this here Nova Scotia

Sometimes I feel like I am just plain showing off on here. I am well aware that the weather is just crap in England currently and its gorgeous and hot here.
I also feel a teeny bit bad as I make it clear (becuase I cant help it) that I find the weather here far nicer and I would never ever ever live back there and i dont miss it one iota. And thats not just to do with the weather either.
Part of me thinks , be careful here Natasha,people in England dont want to hear this and part of me things - dont care. We made a massive leap to be here and I will be proud and happy if I feel that way.
The other day we went for fish and chips at the Lighthouse. We sat in the heat and waited and felt SO lucky to be able to live here






No comments:

Post a Comment