Sunday 12 August 2012

out of sorts

I am feeling all out of sorts today. Its Sunday and the last day of my 10 days off. I dont want to leave the house, I am not in an entertaining mood either. I have just been to Costco and back in less than an hour - that alone should make me gleeful.

The house is pretty clean, due to my cleaning frenzy yesterday which also included some sarky outbursts towards my children when they were less than keen to pitch in.

Outside its overcast and damp and sticky and muggy and hot but not hot - its hard to explain. Its thunderstorm weather and I wish it would just get on with it.

I just totted up the amounts on the credit card that are PEI related and am shocked to see that the whole lot is coming in to about $500 - two nights alone in Canadas "Best Value" Inn was $200, I would hate to see what the price would be in Canadas super expensive Inn.

I think I need to get off my behind and take off the pool cover and get the pump going as that sound always makes me feel peaceful.

I am also hungry. I am on Day 4 of my first WW week and I want to eat ALL THE TIME. I know this is psychological and I am determined not to fail here ($59 per month!!!) but gah - I am thinking about food 24/7 at the moment.

Ok -off to sort out the pool and get out of this here funk!

But finally - just quickly - my friend Jenne just drove with her two kids 35 hours across 5 states in the US. This is making me feel very positive about next years road trip. She even went across a desert in her drive!



No comments:

Post a Comment