Friday 16 November 2012

goodbye Internal Audit

Today was my last day at my job. I am sad. I have left some amazingly friendly, wonderful people and although I will still have contact with many of them in my new job, some I wont. I wont be in the same building either.
I said goodbye to my office and my view and my peace. I loved it there.

This week we had some great warm days, Monday and Tuesday were at 20C, so I took advantage and went for my walk around the water and the Arm in my lunchbreak. It was bliss, it was my last time.

I spent some good times today with those people. I had a lovely lunch with my great manager and my immediate colleagues and then later had time and hugs with others from the floor above. Its easier to be friends now that I wont audit them at some point.

So onwards to my new job next Monday. I am so pleased that I wont have to go away on another two week audit but for now, despite that I am emotional. I am sad, and snivelling and remembering the good (and bad) days with affection. I have been so lucky.

Oh and as a sidenote, I lost another 7lbs and am now down 20lbs! I feel so much better for it

No comments:

Post a Comment