Tuesday 2 April 2013

kitchen and florida dreaming

Plans are afoot and that make me a very happy bunny. I love plans.
Kitchen designs are being considered. I say considered because thats all we are doing, the kitchen will cost such a large chunk of change that a) it has to be perfect and b) it needs some saving for....

I am thinking granite and island and tile - floors and silvery glass ones in a strip on the walls amidst white tile...
something like this Ikea kitchen:



Talking of islands - we are all set for Florida in the Fall in our hearts and minds. The time off is booked, the cash is squirrelled (thank you CRA tax refund) and the days are ticking along closer and closer. I can almost smell the pina coladas and the great thing about all this is that we have the summer first, so its like double whammy before the cold sets back in again....

And the cold appears to be at last leaving us, we had an amazing Easter weekend weather wise. Once Lily got over her sickness she was out on her bike and I was surveying the crocuses that have appeared like magic over night.



We are still in yearend at work, its so stressful that I have managed to get into my OCS mode. Theres nothing I can do, but what is in front of me, worrying about it all will just waste time....

No comments:

Post a Comment