Thursday 26 September 2013

Why Fall is everything

I was saw this list and thought it apt

Its missing some points:
21. No Flies - fruit, deer, black, and of course our dear friend - the mosquito
22. Baking without over-heating the house
23. Walks on empty beaches
24. (now this should be # 1 frankly) Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte

which brings me to this - Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte made with skim milk and a smaller dollop of cream on top (than is the standard) is absolutely the bees bits! Its like Fall heaven in a cup. I cant get enough of it.

I am so digging the soft comfy sweater look too with some comfortable worn jeans (you know the ones, they are so old that they are soft and perhaps on the verge of getting a hole but not quite there). I have even looked at my long brown boots again, but I just cant bear to get them out of the box yet. I still have flipflops on the go for those still hot lunchtime strolls and I cant make the mental jump yet to boots. Cant and wont!

This weekend I must remember to test drive the girls soup flasks to make sure they actually work - i.e keep soup on the hot side of warm for 5 hours. Its that time of year when I want to give them soup for lunch but I have no clue if they will end up with freezing tomato soup at midday due to massive flask fail- eeewwwwwwww






No comments:

Post a Comment