Saturday 14 December 2013

snow and Arbonne

Its insanely cold outside. I think it was minus 31 in the windchill today and that was painful on my face when I ventured out with the dogs for a short walk.
Its pretty though.




This morning I ventured into a new sideline business of getting involved in skincare, I am now a consultant for Arbonne and tentatively taking my first steps into this world. I always told myself to go out of my comfort zone and try new things,  this is definitely new and it could be good. One thing I know for sure is that I love the product - its making my skin feel amazing and better still it smells like holidays, I want to use it and I want to share it. And at my age loving my skincare range is more important than its ever been so fingers crossed this just grows and grows. I have come to the conclusion that to realize my longterm plans of snowbirdness (that is a new word!) I may need a different source of income. That being an Accountant may not allow me the freedom to do that. So lets see how this goes..........

I have since discovered that Arbonne is not as organic and chemical free as I thought, so have ditched this idea

No comments:

Post a Comment