I saw this on Rainy Saturday's blog and thought - how marvellous and I must do the same....
1. What brings you the greatest joy? – My children and a family holiday down on the water in Florida. Theres something magical about the ambience and the destination.
2. What are your vices? Chocolate, coffee and wine
3. What is on your nightstand? Books, a lamp and last nights glass of water
4. Do you have a secret talent? I can sing really badly, even my children ask me to “mummy please stop”
5. What is your greatest indulgence? My first flat
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? To travel alone. To really understand what you want to do and be free to do it. To take the time to really take the pleasure in that trip.
7. What makes you laugh? Pinterest Fails and autocorrect messages
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I wanted to be a fighter pilot and fly Harrier Jump Jets
9. What is on your bucket list? Watching the sunrise on the Grand Canyon, doing a cattle drive in Montana, owning a Florida escape.
10. What is on your feet right now? Taupe ballerina shoes (tired of the boots)
11. How did you make your first dollar? Paper round, that was in Pounds Sterling though. My first dollar was as an Accountant in my first NS Job.
12. What superstition do you believe in? Karma, what goes around comes around
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? Jeans, leggings, scarves currently
14. What is the best gift you've ever received? My dads help with our last UK home
15. What is on your liquor shelf? Nothing, no liquor in the house – damnit!
16. What is on your kitchen counter? Keurig machine, coffee pot, keurig cups (coffee weakness) Toaster, bread bin, Disneyland Paris tray
17. What would you never leave home without? My phone and my purse
18. What movie has the greatest ending? Frig I don’t know… I am particularly touched by emotional endings where all things come good in the face of adversity… like Apollo 13, The Incredible Journey…..
19. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? Kate Hudson, Reese Witherspoon, Harrison Ford, Robert Redford, Demi Moore and Tom Cruise. I am really interested in what these people would have to say.
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? To be more confident, say no when you have to and not concern yourself with other peoples issues so much. Not everyone has to like you and that’s actually ok.