Sunday 27 April 2014

girls birthday weekend

The girls had their birthday sleepovers this weekend. Their birthdays are not actually on the same weekend but we decided to go through this particular pain on the same weekend due to Easter. We are coming to the end of the second sleepover and in exactly 2 hours and 8 minutes our final overnight guests will have gone safely home and hopefully peace will descend on this party house.

From the point of view of effort involved, this has been low maintenance. Pizza, chicken nuggets (homemade of course) and fries and a cupcake cake and a movie for both on both nights followed by hot cinammon rolls for breakfast and some PJs and thats all that was required.













Its been fun.
Weather update - I think mother nature is having some sort of emotional crisis, and its still cold and it snowed in the week - WTH!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love cupcake tower! I always wanted to get one of those and now, seeing yours, I'm finally convinced that I do indeed need one. The cupcakes are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that cupcake tower!!

    ReplyDelete