Sunday 10 August 2014

The hot tub arrives


This little goodie arrived 2 days ago
Sadly we can't use it until Monday when the water has been tested so for now it's nice to look at.
So we hung out around the pool all Saturday, it was a great day for chilling out.

I decided to dye my white ikea sofa grey this weekend. It's survived two small children and one dog as a white sofa but two dogs have been it's undoing. So I tested the cushions on the two seater as I have spares and they were a success so armed with new confidence I dyed the lot. It's not looking so good, think tie-dyed 1970s chambray colour and you are near. Today I am going to try to dye it all a little darker. I am calm currently about the whole thing but frankly I am remarkably close to a complete panic. 
I mean really, this is not who I am! I don't dye fabric, I buy it already done by someone who knows what they are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment