Tuesday 16 May 2017

Hot on Thursday! Plus working on flow.

Wildly excited by the weather forecast because its promising this on Thursday:
29C feels like 35C! The fact that its 6C outside and grey is of no concern to me at all due to the promise of Thursday.
Bring it!
I had a great jumping lesson on Ace at the weekend. One of my horsey goals this year is to jump a flowing round. The kind that almost has a John Williams score dedicated to it.
The weekend before when we returned to jumping I nearly died of exhaustion after the third jump so was feeling frankly alarmed at the prospect of completing 8 jumps in the show at the end of May.
So I requested another jumping lesson.
Well, it was like night and day. Ace was super excited, coughing a bit at the start (gggrrrrrr I hate this ROA, it gives me anxiety) but he cleared that like an old man and then had some major energy and it was almost flowing, it was definately better.
I of course didnt get photographic evidence (I never get the good stuff) but below is my exhaustion weekend, they were tiny jumps. I am pleased to be able to report in that the weekends lesson had a 3 footer in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment