Thursday 14 September 2017

Irma blues

I will get my mojo back for my "month by month life in NS" posts that are coming soon but for now, I am glued for all news on the Florids Keys. All weekend, whilst living with my sore throat and hurty ears that at first I blamed entirely on that bag of All Dressed chips that I consumed before going to bed (they are tangy and I ate a ton), before the cold kicked in in full gear on Sunday night, I lived and breathed news of Irma. CNN (drama and all) ran full time in our house at the weekend

Now, its Thursday and we still dont know what damage Summerland Key suffered. Even the pictures coming from NOAA that show the Keys in all their damage are missing the area that suffered the brunt of the storm and Summerland Key is in that area.
So... for now, I am getting back into the mood for my planned posts, whilst I wait it out for news of our beloved Island chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment